A client for Microsoft Networks is a network component designed for Microsoft Windows Server operating systems. The client makes it possible for you to remotely access files, printers, and other network shares. If you have accidentally removed the client, you can reinstall the component on the server computer with administrative rights.
Steps to follow:
1. Log in to your server computer with administrative rights.
2. Click the “Start” menu and select “Control Panel.”
3. Click on “Network Connections”.
4. Look for the icon that represents the server’s network connection. Right click and select “Properties”.
5. Click the “Install” button. Then click on “customer”.
6. Click on “Add”.
7. Click to select “Client for Microsoft Networks”.
8. Click “OK” to reinstall the client component.
9. Restart the computer to finish the task.