You have a great idea, you have been advised and it seems profitable in the market so you are about to take the big step and create your own business, but starting involves following a series of guidelines that sometimes you are not familiar with, for That is why we list the steps you must follow you want to create a limited partnership company.
These are steps to follow to create a limited partnership company:
1. In principle there are two options to start the procedures, the first is that you personally dedicate yourself to carry them out and the second is that you use the Business Processing Points known as PAIT, we will explain the steps to follow in each aspect
2. If you carry out the procedures yourself then you must register the name of the company in the commercial register, you can do it by postal mail
3. Notarize the incorporation of the company in a notary of your locality, for this you must bring the rules of the company, the identity data of the partners and the administration, the negative certificate of company name that they will give you in the registry, and the certificate of what each partner contributes in capital according to their participation
4. Pay the property transfer tax and documented legal acts for corporate operations, this step will be carried out at the liquidation office assigned to your community
5. At the tax office you must register with the economic activities tax, IAE, according to model 036, and present it together with the original and a copy of the company’s deeds. Before filling out the form, get advice from a specialist as it can be quite confusing, also in the same entity you must request the provisional CIF
6. Then you must go to the commercial registry this time to register the company, you need the deed and proof of payment of the corporate operations tax, once registered you can start your project
7. If you have decided to carry out the procedures through the PAIT, you must locate the one closest to you and provide your identification and that of the partners and employees, the social security numbers and an account or card number for the commercial register payments. Sometimes other documents are required depending on the case, find out on the CIRCE website
8. In the PAIT you will deliver the single electronic document with which the system will automatically make an appointment at the notary
9. For the notary, you must bring the certificate of disbursement of the capital stock with which you will obtain the deed of the company
10. The remaining procedures are carried out from the PAIT point
11. Additionally, it will be necessary to legalize the minutes books and partners in the corresponding commercial register, register your workers in social security and in the case of opening a premise, request the building license from the city council.