Many associate productivities only with the work environment, but in order to successfully carry out all the activities that we plan on daily without the need to postpone everything for the weekend (when we are supposed to have more free time), it is necessary to organize ourselves an effective form. How to be more productive on a day-to-day basis is a question that many people ask themselves, so here we give you some key tips to help you achieve it.
Steps to follow:
1. Keeping an agenda is one of the best tips to be more productive on a day-to-day basis and it not only works so that you do not forget meetings, appointments and commitments, but it also helps you create a list of priorities to attend to. On paper everything is clear while in our head there are things, we can forget
2. Set time frames to carry out certain tasks without distractions and try to stay within those margins. It is very important to effectively use all the hours you can in the day both at work and outside of it
3. The concentration is vital, both at work to carry out all tasks successfully, as in your home to get organized. If you are doing a specific task, forget for a moment about your mobile, computer, Internet, TV and any other factor that may distract you. 20 minutes concentrated is worth more than 1 hour dispersed
4. It is necessary to delegate, if possible, in your work do it, you can also apply the advice at home. You should not be the one to take care of absolutely all the tasks when your partner or family can help you, so learn to be an effective manager instead of a burdened and exhausted worker
5. Take advantage of the dead time, the one you spend waiting for something. In the subway or the bus, while you wait for a medical consultation, before an appointment with someone: read a good book, send some pending emails from your mobile, make a shopping list, make some calls. You will feel much more productive than wasting 20 minutes doing nothing, remember time is money
6. Learn to be flexible and not die from setbacks. If at that time you planned you cannot carry out the activity you want, go to the next one, if an unexpected invitation arises that you want to take advantage of, reorganize your schedule so that you also have time to enjoy
7. At work avoid working overtime continuously, this far from making you seem more productive could indicate that for some reason you are not fulfilling your day effectively, so check what is happening and adjust the details, concentrate and carry out your tasks at the time stipulated for it.